Adolescent Stress & Anxiety (LPC Only) Virtual - 26139
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital will present this session on the impact of stress and anxiety on adolescents and youth. They will provide examples on how stress and anxiety can manifest into behaviors that impact students cognitively, emotionally, and physically. As we transition back to school, let's learn more about how we as adults can best support students who have been impacted by stress and anxiety.
Counselors, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 72
Registration Deadline 9/4/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11, Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 9/3/2020 11:00 am
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - Virtual