GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism -- 2020 Cycle 3 Online - 26129
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 79
Registration Deadline 5/31/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 6/30/2020 8:00 am
- GoTeach11 2020 Phase 1 Cycle 2 -- Content Area Literacy - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Advanced Instructional Technology
- GoTeach11 Phase I 4-8 Math/Science (T1)
- GoTeach11 Phase I 7-12 Math (T1)
- GoTeach11 Phase I Content Introduction (T1)
- GoTeach11 Phase I EC-6 Core Subjects (T1)
- GoTeach11 Phase I Introduction to Teaching (T1)
- GoTeach11 Phase I Special Populations (T1)
- GoTeach11: Clinical Orientation Phase 2 - Virtual
- GoTeach11: Orientation Phase 2 - Virtual