(REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - 26101
The English Learner Support Division of the Texas Education Agency (TEA) will provide ESCs and LEAs with compliance and instruction updates. Each session allows an opportunity for questions and answers. In 2020-2021, there are five TETNs scheduled in September, November, January, March, and May. Please note: -Must be a member of the Instructional Solutions and Support contract to participate remotely via Zoom. -If you are a non-member district, you will need to attend in person at ESC Region 11.* *Due to public health regulations, this policy may change. To access the TETN recordings, your district must be an RETN contract member. If you are not sure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (817)740-7616.
Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Charter School Personnel, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual