TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - 26098
The English Learner Support Division of the Texas Education Agency (TEA) will provide ESCs and LEAs with compliance and instruction updates. Each session allows an opportunity for questions and answers. For 2020-2021, there are five TETNs scheduled in September, November, January, March, and May. Please note: -Must be a member of the Instructional Solutions and Support contract to participate remotely via Zoom. -If you are a non-member district, you will need to attend in person at ESC Region 11.* *Due to public health regulations, this policy may change. To access the TETN recordings, your district must be an RETN contract member. If you are not sure, please contact email@example.com or (817)740-7616.
Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Charter School Personnel, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 11/5/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Texas Education Agency Texas Education Agency
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (September 2020) - Virtual