Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - 25998
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools session, participants will: 1. Explore examples of digital choice boards and digital templates; and 2. Learn how to use choice boards to offer student choice and differentiation while meeting learning targets.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Making Your Own Digital Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Google Classroom Educators PLN - Virtual
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Teaching Social Studies with Google Tools
- Virtua l- Supporting Students in the Writing Workshop - Virtual