Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curating Content with Discovery Education and Edpuzzle - 25990
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools session, participants will: 1. Learn to use instructional digital media resources from Discovery Education Experience, and 2. Learn how to integrate Discovery Education videos with edPuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Making Your Own Digital Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Online Graphing Calculators (Webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Let's Review the Components of Reading Instruction - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Getting Started in Google Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Virtua l- Supporting Students in the Writing Workshop - Virtual