Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - 25981
Participants will have an opportunity to review the components of a balanced literacy classroom to teach to the rigor of the revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS in preparation for the upcoming school year.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Comprehension Series Parts 2 and 3 - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Integrating ELAR and SS in the Elementary Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents (GT 6-Hour Update) - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Twitter Toolkit