Creating Brave Schools through Dialogue about Race (Series 2 of 2) - 25973
The Anti-Defamation League and ESC Region 11 are partnering to provide this special two-part series addressing race, bias, stereotypes, and microaggressions in schools. The No Place for Hate student curriculum will be discussed along with strategies and lessons for fostering an inclusive environment.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Domestic Transcript Training
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Online
- Foreign Transcript Training
- Foreign Transcript Training Workshop - New Caney ISD - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Stephenville ISD Crisis Response Workshop - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - Virtual