Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Small-Group Math Instruction, Grades 3-8 - 25955
Are you finding it hard to deal with other groups as you work with small groups? Or, have you been meaning to implement small-group instruction and are needing a "how to" course? This session will focus on differentiating small-group math instruction that meets the needs of each student. The use of concept-based instruction will be employed as well as dusting off some of those manipulatives sitting on the shelf. Because there will be practice involved, math teachers in grades 3-8 will find this a useful day that will impact their teaching for years to come.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Challenging Behaviors - Virtual - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual