Transition Series 3 of 3: Focus on Parents & Community - 25950
This session completes the third and final part of the transition series. We will discuss how to support parents and the community in a way that is well received and inclusive. What we have done before may not be as effective, so the time is now to rethink the way we work with and support parents. When our parents and community become collaborators, students stand to gain the most!
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - Virtual
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online