Transition Series 2 of 3: Focus on Students - 25949
This is the second session in a three-part series regarding the healthy emotional transition for adults, students, and the community. This session will focus on the individual needs of students, how to support ALL students, and tips for identifying the difference between misbehavior and the manifestation of stress, grief, and trauma.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - Virtual
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online