Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - 25935
This virtual session will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We'll learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements to help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will also learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Questioning to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Comprehension Series Part 1 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: iHistory Series
- Engage By Design Content Series: Integrating ELAR and SS in the Elementary Classroom
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 2: Numeracy Routines K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit