Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - 25925
In this course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students. This session consists of a two-hour Zoom meeting (live or recorded) followed by four hours of individual outside work for a total of six hours of GT credit.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Virtual
- Planning with the Instructional Focus Document - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit