Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Shared Predictable Chart Writing - 25923
This training will introduce you to the instructional routine of Shared Predictable Chart Writing. You will gain an understanding of this literacy-based skill, where to find it, and daily use ideas to connect to your curriculum.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online