Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - 25900
Career development for students receiving special education services may occur in Career & Technical Education Programs or specially designed Work-Based Learning (WBL) programs aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). Special education work-based learning programs must follow federal guidelines. This interactive, self-paced online course will review the law, programmatic requirements, and implementation practices to increase the participants' knowledge and strengthen existing WBL programs.
Schedule & Location
Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- Charting the LifeCourse for College and Work (3-Part Virtual Series) - Virtual
- MEP Parent Advisory Council (PAC) Spring 2021 - Virtual
- Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips: Helping Youth Self-Regulate - Virtual