Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute Virtual - 25899
How many minutes a day do your students spend transitioning from one activity to another? Learn how to optimize these brief moments in your schedule to review concepts, practice skills, and assess learning while meeting the needs of your students. Walk away with a starter set of easy-to-use, intentional transitions at your fingertips!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/16/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Alycia Winton ESC Region 11, Melissa Stornelli ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/16/2020 9:00 am
- 7/16/2020 1:00 pm - Virtual
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Your Space - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Effective Read Alouds in Pre-K and Kindergarten for the Advanced Practitioner - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5
- Math Strategies in a Virtual World: Grades K-5
- Patterns of Power
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual