Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - 25899
How many minutes a day do your students spend transitioning from one activity to another? Learn how to optimize these brief moments in your schedule to review concepts, practice skills, and assess learning while meeting the needs of your students. Walk away with a starter set of easy-to-use, intentional transitions at your fingertips!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Planning Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social & Emotional Learning for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Nearpod - Give That Old Presentation New Life - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Pear Deck - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel