16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - 25871
As our learning environments become more diverse and dynamic, students must develop dispositions that support personal growth and lifelong learning. In this session, we will explore the 16 Habits of Mind identified by Arthur Costa and Bena Kallick. These habits have been proven to positively influence student achievement and behavior when consistently embedded in instructional practices. The habits are trans-disciplinary and may be incorporated into a single classroom or as part of a school-wide initiative.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Psychologists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual