16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) Virtual - 25871
As our learning environments becomes more diverse and dynamic, students must develop dispositions that support personal growth and lifelong learning. In this session, we will explore the 16 Habits of Mind identified by Arthur Costa and Bena Kallick. These habits have been proven to positively influence student achievement and behavior when consistently embedded in instructional practices. The habits are trans-disciplinary and may be incorporated in a single classroom or as part of a school-wide initiative.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Psychologists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 7/10/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2020 10:00 am
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Hearing Screener Certification
- School Nutrition Eligibility - Beginners
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification