16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - 25871
As our learning environments becomes more diverse and dynamic, students must develop dispositions that support personal growth and lifelong learning. In this session, we will explore the 16 Habits of Mind identified by Arthur Costa and Bena Kallick. These habits have been proven to positively influence student achievement and behavior when consistently embedded in instructional practices. The habits are trans-disciplinary and may be incorporated in a single classroom or as part of a school-wide initiative.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Psychologists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - August - Virtual
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual