VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - 25860
VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning Join us to learn how to facilitate formative assessment techniques and authentic tasks for students that align to the rigor of the standards and design daily end products aligned with student expectations! This session will be a three-part blended series with each part following the "See it, name it, do it" protocol where you will experience an exemplar, stamp your learning and get multiple â€œat batsâ€ to practice the new learning, and culminate in the creation of your own exemplars. You will participate in three live video conferencing sessions and then have time before the next session to refine and upload your evidence of learning, as well as receive timely, authentic feedback. T-TESS 1.1; 1.2; 2.4; 2.5
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 4 - Virtual
- Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel