VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - 25859
VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) Join us to learn how to successfully use critical reading, writing, and student discourse in your daily lessons in any subject area! This session will be a three-part blended series with each part following the "See it, name it, do it" protocol where you will experience an exemplar, stamp your learning and get multiple "at bats" to practice the new learning, and culminate in the creation of your own exemplars. You will participate in three live video conferencing sessions and then have time before the next session to refine and upload your evidence of learning, as well as receive timely, authentic feedback. T-TESS 1.4; 2.1
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual