Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - 25858
Do you have a student who is pre-braille or just beginning to learn braille? Then join us for a book study on "Beginning with Braille," 2nd edition, by Anna Swenson. Ms. Swenson has wonderful ideas to support the development of great braille skills and a love of literacy for our early braille readers. This workshop will consist of webinars, review of websites and videos, and discussion/reflections regarding the readings. All assignments must be completed by August 2 to receive credit for the course.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com . Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password is the same password used in our registration system. If you experience any issues logging in, contact email@example.com for assistance. Participants must be a TSVI, COMS, or a Special Education Teacher of students with VI. ACVREP credit provided per hour of completion.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Check In and Connect - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Behavior Support Collective - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online