Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 4 - 25855
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit