Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! Virtual - 25847
In this class, you will dive deep into guided reading, strategy groups, and conferring to bring your readers to the next level. You will get in-depth information and virtual experience in all three areas of small-group instruction. Teachers will leave with many resources to assist in the planning and implementation of small-group instruction.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/23/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/22/2020 10:00 am
- 7/30/2020 10:00 am - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Considering the gaps for guided reading instruction in grades 3-5 - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 4 - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Twitter Toolkit
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual