Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - 25847
In this class, you will dive deep into guided reading, strategy groups, and conferring to bring your readers to the next level. You will get in-depth information and virtual experience in all three areas of small-group instruction. Teachers will leave with many resources to assist in the planning and implementation of small-group instruction.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Escape Room: TEKS Resource System - Virtual
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online