Intentional Agendas & Calendaring for Instructional Leaders - 25820
Effective campus and district instructional leaders are intentional with their agendas and calendars to improve staff/student success. Have you thought about your professional values and asked if they guide your work? Do they drive your agendas (administrative, PLCs, staff meetings) and calendars? Do they drive your strategic decisions? How does your administration team divide tasks, and how do you ensure they are completed? Learn how to take tools you and your administration team use daily to be strategic across your organization to increase staff and student success. Please have access to one agenda that your team (any team) uses and a month's look at your calendar for a session of reflective activities to examine your practices and how you could tweak them to be more focused and strategic.
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principals, Directors
This is the second part of a Leadership Series on Focusing Your Work. Focusing Your Work Through Identifying Your Values was the first session, and the third session will focus on Roles and Responsibilities. Participants do not have to attend all. Participants are welcome to participate in any session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 6/16/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kathy Ferrell ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2020 11:00 am
- ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Live Online
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Focusing Your Work by Identifying Your Values
- Frequent Observation, Feedback & Coaching, Part #2 - Live Online
- Frequent Observation, Feedback & Coaching, Part #3 - Live Online
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Project-Based Learning for Administrators - Live Online
- Reclaiming My Time: An Administrator's Guide to Effective Time Management ***VIRTUAL*** - Live Online