Dysgraphia Identification - Virtual Virtual - 25815
Participants will be provided with Dysgraphia identification processes as outlined in the 2018 State Dyslexia Handbook. Case studies will be presented and participants will walk through the identification process according to Handbook guidelines, utilizing informal evaluation tools.
Dyslexia Interventionist, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists
This training is designed for personnel that will be assessing students for dysgraphia. An understanding of formal and informal assessment is required. Participants will need to have read and be familiar with the 2018 Texas State Dyslexia Handbook, specifically chapter V, prior to the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 5/14/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Melton ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/14/2021 9:00 am
- Bilingual Test Administration: Bateria IV Woodcock-Munoz (Bateria IV), Woodcock Johnson IV Tests of Oral Language and TAPS-4 A Language Processing Skills Assessment - Virtual
- Dyslexia Identification - Virtual - Virtual
- Test Administration: CTOPP-2 - Virtual - Virtual
- Test Administration: GORT-5 - Virtual - Virtual
- Test Administration: WRMT-III and TWS-5 - Virtual - Virtual