Stress, Coping, Self-Care, and How to Stay Sane during Covid-19 and Beyond - 25807
This session will review stress, coping skills, self-care, and ways to ensure a healthy well-being. Participants will be provided with resources that can support themselves and the students with whom they work. Mindfulness practices for adults and students will be modeled along with positive self-talk strategies. The key to healthy students begins with the healthy adults who support them.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Deep Dive into Counseling Strategies - Virtual
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Self-Harming Behaviors (LPC Only) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Understanding Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - Virtual
- Understanding Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Virtual