Let's Review the Components of Reading Instruction - 25794
Participants will review the components of reading instruction in relation to their pertinent grade level and the new ELAR/SLAR TEKS.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Language Acquisition, Instruction, and Advocacy for English Learners - Virtual
- BTLPT - Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Early Childhood: Effective Read Alouds in Pre-K and Kindergarten for the Advanced Practitioner - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 1 (Virtual/Online)
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 2 (Virtual/Online)
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten (Virtual/Online)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online