Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1 - 25761
Are you looking for more ways to review for STAAR? In this session, create portable math review activities from Volume 1 of the Region 4 Math STAAR Workstation books. Participants will experience a minimum of eight activities designed to be stored in a folder. Make and take a copy of each folder and receive a printed copy of the Math STAAR Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1. The book includes activities aligned to the TEKS and a license for digital access! These activities are TEKS based and may be used to enrich Tier 1 Instruction or as a review during tutorials. In the classroom, each review activity is designed to take 15-30 minutes and fit into a file folder that is easy to store and engaging for students. There is a fee for this session to cover the book cost and required large print costs.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Summer 2021 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series Science: Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021