Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1 - 25759
Are you looking for more ways to review for STAAR? In this session, create portable math review activities from Volume 1 of the Region 4 Math STAAR Workstation books. Participants will experience a minimum of eight activities designed to be stored in a folder. Make and take a copy of each folder and receive a printed copy of the Math STAAR Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1. The book includes activities aligned to the TEKS and a license for digital access! These activities are TEKS based and may be used to enrich Tier 1 Instruction or as a review during tutorials. In the classroom, each review activity is designed to take 15-30 minutes and fit into a file folder that is easy to store and engaging for students. There is a fee for this session to cover the book cost and required large print costs.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Seesaw 101 - Online
- Virtual Librarian PLN - December - Virtual