From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow Virtual - 25750
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school. This session will take place as a Zoom meeting. Once you have registered, look for an email with the session link and password.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring a fully-charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 8/4/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 8/4/2020 9:00 am
- Gifted and Talented: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things - Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image in the Gifted - Virtual
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Twitter Toolkit
- Twitter Toolkit - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual