From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - 25750
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school. This session will take place as a Zoom meeting. Once you have registered, look for an email with the session link and password.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring a fully-charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Considering the gaps for guided reading instruction in grades 3-5 - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 2: Numeracy Routines K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online