8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course Online - 25748
In this online course, participants will explore the intricacies of the eighth-grade Mathematics STAAR test and learn how instruction can be improved to allow for student success. Those who are newly teaching and supervising teachers of eighth-grade math will find this course vitally important. Teachers of ELL students as well as those supporting struggling students with learning disabilities will find answers to lingering questions concerning their diverse learners. Even though the course starts June 1, 2020, the last day to enroll is August 14, 2020. All coursework must be complete by August 31, 2020. Credit will be granted as coursework is completed.Participants should expect to spend at least six hours completing the course.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 8/31/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nancy Trent ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2020 7:00 am
- Bite-Sized ELAR TEKS Overview, Grades 9-12 - Virtual
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Notice and Wonder (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Which One Doesn't Belong (webinar) - Virtual
- H.O.T.S! Higher-Order Thinking Skills for Secondary Mathematics: Open Middle and Numberless Word Problems
- Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online