Change Your Default Setting - 25744
Flip the script in your Social Studies classroom! Instead of being the "sage on the stage," become a facilitator who guides students through inquiry-based learning by analyzing primary sources and using critical thinking skills to develop their own historical interpretation based on evidence. By making their own connections, students will retain the content long after they are in your classroom.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect (Online, self-paced course) - Online
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Getting Started in Google Classroom - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0 - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual
- Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- When to Ditch Devices