Upping Your Questioning Game - 25736
We know that critical questions are the road map to critical thinking. Join us to discuss methods and ideas for upping your questioning game in the classroom and online with your students. Good questions lead to great discussions, which will deepen student understanding of the connections and impacts in history on their lives today.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Change Your Default Setting
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Teaching in a Digital World
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual