Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps - 25727
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the final webinar in the series and will address Demographic-Level data and reports through the lens of Domain III Closing the Gaps components. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Instructional Materials Preview: Proclamation 2021 - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Literacy Advisory Meeting - Virtual