Foreign Transcript Training Workshop - Tyler ISD - 25719
Are you interested in a framework for interpreting and better understanding foreign transcripts? Does your campus or district lack consistent practices in interpreting and awarding credit for foreign transcripts? Would you like to know resources for finding information regarding courses and grading scales from around the world? Do you wish you had a manual with step-by-step guidance? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then this training is for you! You will learn a framework for interpreting foreign transcripts from our most common countries represented here in Texas along with some guidance for dissecting transcripts from less common countries. Bring your transcripts and questions to finally get some answers and direction!
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 30X60 Conference - Virtual
- Deep Dive into Counseling Strategies - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training
- Foreign Transcript Training Workshop - Cleburne ISD - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Student & Employee Wellness - Virtual
- Substance Abuse & Eating Disorders - Virtual
- Understanding Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Virtual