Bite-Sized Read, Write, and Speak for English Learners - 25710
Looking for ideas to promote reading, writing, and speaking with your English learners? In this one-hour virtual session, participants will gain ideas and resources to promote reading, writing, and speaking in the classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- ESL Specialist 101 - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Geometry and Spatial Reasoning in Early Childhood for English Learners - Virtual
- Region 11 ESL Teacher Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online