Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Success Factor #2 Student Growth - 25673
In this training, you will learn more about valid and reliable measures of student growth. As a result of this training, you will be able to reflect on current systems that the district uses to measure student growth and begin to identify strengths and weaknesses. To access this module use the following link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t6ohTTInNfjkKam1uCDGhrRY5mqEfJlgRzBWMsHH4jw/edit?usp=sharing A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Human Resources Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual