Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Day 1 - Online Calculators - 25669
What can the online graphing calculators really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity in mathematics. Teachers will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to you and your students. This is Day 1 of a three-part series. You may register for any one session or all three.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Change Your Default Setting
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Teaching in a Digital World
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- When to Ditch Devices