Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Day 1 - Online Calculators - 25669
What can the online graphing calculators really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity in mathematics. Teachers will explore the features of the Desmos and the various free resources that are available to you and your students. This is Day 1 of a three-part series. You may register for any one session or all three.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Day 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- I'm ESL Certified, Now What?! - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- Loose Canons: Critical Approaches to Classic Texts - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Twitter Toolkit
- When to Ditch Devices