Interdisciplinary Literacy Series: Looking to Learn - 25652
In this training, you will learn how to incorporate a media-based close reading strategy during live videoconferencing to engage students in critical thinking. As a result of this training, you will be able to engage your online learners in a literacy-rich activity in any content.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - Virtual
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A Three-Part Series
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 3 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5