Check In and Connect - 25640
Building relationships with other professionals can be an essential part of professional development. This monthly meeting will provide opportunities for communication and collaboration among Transition and Employment Designees (TEDs), transition-related personnel, and TWC Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Navigators in Region 11. State and regional updates on current issues and resources will be discussed.
Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Community, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online