Check In and Connect - 25640
Building relationships with other professionals can be an essential part of professional development. This monthly meeting will provide opportunities for communication and collaboration among Transition and Employment Designees (TEDs), transition-related personnel, and TWC Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Navigators in Region 11. State and regional updates on current issues and resources will be discussed.
Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Community, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Coffee Chat - Behavior Support Collective - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- MEMN Module 1 Multi-Identified Students: Special Education and English Learners - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual