EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - 25622
This session is open to Bilingual/ESL directors, coordinators, and leaders who are responsible for Title III and LPAC requirements. Question-and-answer conversations will focus on current "need-to-knows" based on TEA guidance for English Learners.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers