Advanced Learning Made Easy - 25584
In this course, you will learn several easy-to-implement, technology-free gifted strategies to increase the depth, breadth, and complexity of your standard curriculum. Successfully completing all assignments will make you eligible to receive six hours of professional development credit with an emphasis on gifted and talented education. This course is entirely self-paced. 1. Thinking Triangles with Leveled Questions 2. Depth and Complexity + Frames 3. The Four Parallels Once you have registered for the course, look for an email inviting you to the Google classroom within 48 hours. You may have to create a personal Google account separate from your school account.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Functional Communication Training -- More Than Use Your Words - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Task Analysis - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: What are the ABCs of Behavior? - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills (Student) - Online
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - MORNING SESSION, June 15-17, 2020 - Virtual