K12 Leadership Lunch n' Learn - 25554
Join us for a free leadership event and networking lunch to learn more about how MasteryConnect can provide you with the tools you need to scale data-driven, personalized learning across your district: *Create and deliver standards-aligned formative assessments. *Use real-time assessment data to identify levels of understanding and drive instruction. *Scale high-quality curriculum and differentiated instruction. *Connect your teaching and learning under one platform. Region 11 educators will share their own experiences using the industry-leading assessment solutions and curriculum tools to improve teaching and learning in their schools. Bring your colleagues and get ready to network with other dynamic educators!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8),
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World (Early Childhood Day)
- Patterns of Power
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Set Sail with Phonics
- The Pyramid Model: Tiered Behavior Systems for Classroom Management in Preschool Settings