DMAC Academy 2020 - Day 3: Student Documentation & Plans - 25549
This session will be offered digitally and will cover the following DMAC applications, which are focused on planning students' individual instruction and documenting services and outcomes: Student Portfolio - Includes plans, assessment history, notes, forms, uploads, and more FormWorks - Create custom online forms LPAC - Fill out meeting paperwork, complete forms, and get digital signatures RtI - Document interventions and monitor student progress PGP - Create 4-year plans or document plans for at-risk students SSI - Print state-mandated forms and letters
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC users; Utilize your own device; Webinar link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual