GoTeach11 Passing the Pedagogy and Professional Responsibility (160) PPR TExES Exam - A Day with Dr. Elaine Wilmore - 25389
Dr. Elaine Wilmore is a former public school teacher, counselor, and elementary school principal who then moved to higher education. In addition to her significant work in educational leadership, assessment, and program development, Dr. Wilmore has published several books on preparing for several Texas state certifications. Dr. Wilmore will be offering a session on how to pass the Pedagogy and Professional Responsibility (PPR) exam and will be videotaping the session for use in her program. A legal disclosure form will need to be signed if you attend this session. Every attempt is made to not use names or faces, but the backs of attendees may be filmed.
Schedule & Location
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Must be enrolled in the GoTeach11 Alternative Certification Program
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Digital Learning 2020 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences 2020 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation
- GoTeach11 Phase I 4-8 Core Subjects (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase I EC-12 LOTE Spanish (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase I EC-12 Physical Education (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase I EC-6 Core Subjects (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase I Field Based Experiences (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase I Introduction to Teaching (T1) - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase II Advanced Engaged Learning 2019-2020