Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time - Part 1 - 25363
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Creating a Collaborative and Global Social Studies Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: iHistory Series
- Engage By Design Content Series: Raising Better Digital Humans
- Engage By Design Content Series: Upping Your Questioning Game
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides)
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Sixth Floor Musuem at Dealey Plaza
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online