Twitter Toolkit - 25270
Twitter is a phenomenal, FREE Professional Learning Network platform just waiting to up your teaching game! Whether you are new to Twitter or have been using it professionally, we will discuss and explore ways Twitter can grow your teacher toolkit and be a resource for YOU!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Participants must have a professional Twitter account or be willing to create one the day of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- â€œExplore the Past and Imagine the Futureâ€ with the Frisco Heritage Museum
- Creating a Collaborative and Global Social Studies Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition
- Holocaust Remembrance Week with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online