Foreign Transcript Training Workshop - Birdville - 25259
Are you interested in a framework for interpreting and better understanding foreign transcripts? Does your campus or district lack consistent practices in interpreting and awarding credit for foreign transcripts? Would you like to know resources for finding information regarding courses and grading scales from around the world? Do you wish you had a manual with step-by-step guidance? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then this training is for you! You will learn a framework for interpreting foreign transcripts from our most common countries here in Texas along with some guidance for dissecting transcripts from less common countries. Bring your transcripts and questions to finally get some answers and direction!
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety - Virtual
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety (LPC Only) - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Human Trafficking & Sex Trafficking: Virtual Vulnerabilities Micro PD - Online
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY) - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online