Social Emotional Needs of Students - 25231
Are you considering implementation of a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program? Do you have a newly developed SEL program in place? If so, then this training is for you. This workshop will provide the key foundation components of developing effective SEL programming. It looks at SEL from the lens of the adults on campus. This is designed to be a trainer-of-trainer format where individuals may utilize workshop materials to share with their faculty.
Counselors, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 5/20/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 5/20/2020 9:00 am
- ADL Crucial Conversation Regarding Race, Stereotypes, and Microagressions - Live Online
- Foreign Transcript Training
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County)
- Parker County Counseling Cluster
- Social Emotional Needs of Students (LPC)
- Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY)
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition)